Unattended Death Cleanup Services | PennsylvaniaCleanIT
Table of Contents
- 1 Unattended Death Cleanup Services | PennsylvaniaCleanIT
- 1.1 Learn About Our Unattended Death Cleanup Services in Pennsylvania
- 1.2 How Unattended Death Cleanup is Completed By Us
- 1.3 Additional Services for Unattended Death Cleanup in Pennsylvania
- 1.4 Blogs
- 1.5 Looking for Crime Cleanup Crew in Pennsylvania
- 1.6 Testimonials
Learn About Our Unattended Death Cleanup Services in Pennsylvania
An unattended death is a death that goes unnoticed for a period of time, typically days or even weeks. This can occur in many different situations, such as when someone lives alone and has no regular visitors or when a person dies while traveling or away from home. Unfortunately, unattended deaths can leave behind significant amounts of biohazardous materials, including bodily fluids and tissues, that require specialized biohazard cleanup procedures done by our trauma cleanup technicians in Pennsylvania to ensure the safety and health of those who come into contact with the area.
How Unattended Death Cleanup is Completed By Us
An unattended death cleanup service is our professional cleaning service that specializes in the cleanup and restoration of areas where an unattended death has occurred. This service is necessary because of the risks associated with biohazardous materials, including the potential spread of disease and infection. Attempting to clean up an unattended death scene without the proper training, equipment, and procedures can be dangerous and potentially life-threatening.
The process of unattended death cleanup typically involves several steps:
- Assessment: The first step in the process is to assess the extent of the damage and the level of biohazardous contamination present. This includes identifying all areas affected, the types of biohazards present, and any additional hazards that may be present, such as structural damage or hazardous materials.
- Containment: The area is then cordoned off to prevent anyone from entering and to minimize the spread of biohazards. This may involve erecting barriers, using negative air pressure, or other containment methods.
- Removal: All biohazardous materials, including bodily fluids, tissues, and other potentially infectious materials, are then removed from the scene and properly packaged for disposal. This includes the removal of any contaminated items, such as furniture or bedding, that cannot be adequately cleaned and disinfected. These items that are considered hazardous are then transported with the proper permits to the biohazard disposal facility in Pennsylvania.
- Cleaning and Disinfection: The area is then thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using specialized chemicals and equipment to ensure all biohazards are eliminated. This may include the use of specialized tools and techniques, such as fogging machines and air scrubbers, to ensure the air is free of contaminants.
- Restoration: If necessary, the area is then restored to its original condition. This may involve replacing flooring, drywall, or other structural components that were damaged during the incident. However, sometimes this is not done depending on the level of services and recommendations being made by the trauma cleanup technicians in your city in Pennsylvania.
- Documentation: Finally, all work performed is documented, including the materials removed, cleaning procedures, and any permits or licenses required to perform the work.
Additional Services for Unattended Death Cleanup in Pennsylvania
An unattended death cleanup service may also provide additional services, such as odor removal, to ensure that all traces of the incident are eliminated. They may also work closely with law enforcement and other agencies to ensure that all necessary protocols are followed and that the area is returned to a safe and habitable state as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our trauma cleanup company believes an unattended death cleanup service is a vital service that is necessary to ensure the safety and health of those who may come into contact with areas affected by an unattended death. By following strict protocols and utilizing specialized equipment and techniques, these professionals are able to effectively and safely clean and restore these areas to their pre-incident state. We encourage anyone interested in learning more about how we can help you with your unattended death to contact one of our offices in Pennsylvania to schedule and evaluation.
Our expert crime scene cleaners are perfectly trained & certified to cleanup any kind of traumatic scene.
Looking for Crime Cleanup Crew in Pennsylvania
Hazmat cleaners specialized and trained to clean blood up after crime scenes, suicide, and unattended death scenes
We are active 24/7 to help people nationwide to provides the most reliable cleanup services
“We got help understanding the crime scene cleanup costs for my dad’s condo in Chicago that had a suicide murder”
“They really go above and beyond, we had a suicide and needed a lot of blood cleaned up from the apartment in Chicago. This was the only biohazard cleaners that took time to speak with us”